Fargo Capture the Flag
We'll use real Sophos products to solve scenarios.
We are thrilled to be hosting our first ever Capture the Flag event at High Point Networks! Join us and Sophos for this hands-on lab, where we will be using real Sophos products to solve offensive and defensive scenarios.
Please bring your own laptop!
During this lab:
- You'll learn cyber techniques needed in cybersecurity.
- You'll be able to network with cybersecurity experts and your peers.
- There will be opportunities to win prizes!
- Breakfast and lunch will be served!
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Time: 8:00am (Agenda below.)
Location: High Point Networks | 728 East Beaton Drive, Suite 200, West Fargo, ND 58078 | Map
8:00am - Check in | Breakfast
8:15am - Introductions of HPN & Sophos
8:30am - Threat Landscape
9:30am - Break
9:45am - Live Hacking Lab
11:45am - Wrap up | Lunch
Dismissal to RedHawk's game following lunch. Game begins at 12:30pm.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The following actions are prohibited, unless explicitly told otherwise by event admins.
- No cooperation between teams with independent accounts. Sharing of keys or providing revealing hints to other teams is cheating.
- No attacking the competition infrastructure. If bugs or vulns are found, please alert the competition organizers immediately.
- Absolutely no sabotaging of other competing teams, or in any way hindering their independent progress.
- No brute forcing of challenge flag/keys against the scoring site.
- DoSing the CTF platform or any of the challenges is forbidden.
- Disclaimer: By participating in the contest, you agree to release Facebook and its employees, and the hosting organization from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the contest. You acknowledge and agree that Facebook et al is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with the contest.
If you have any questions about what is or isn't allowed, please ask an organizer.